Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Happened To The Wyler's?

I've bit my tongue, I've gagged myself, I've told myself it’s not worth it but I can't do it anymore. I've been twisted and turned, and bent and now I'm broken! The “Wyler’s" are awful people. (Well, to be fair I'm still on good terms with Mason, but he won't give any of us the time of day anymore so we'll just lump him in.) The boys moved out two months early and expected me to cover their part of the rent because they would no longer be living in the house. Why did they move out? Because "Marcus" decided he would rather move back in with his parents and brother in the remote town outside of Houston so he could go sell shoes. Now let me explain why this is frustrating to me. We live, 20 minutes tops from where he got his glamorous job of foot measuring and sock washing and Marcus is too much of a delicate flower to commute I guess. So for awhile Mason and Marcus lived in different places and I really did feel bad for Mason, he missed Marcus because Marcus refused to drive out to visit him and Mason would have to be the one who drove to see him every single day. (Please note, I'm not being a cunt about this part because I understand that the heart needs its other half but really to leave your "boyfriend of 5 years" and refuse to drive across the street to see him is stupid.) So at this point Mason and I were on the outs because he decided to air our roommate dirty laundry in front of my boyfriend at the time Van and I was determined to get out of that situation. So while I'm gone for a few days letting myself unwind and disconnect from the situation it turns out Mason just up and moved out leaving no one living in the house. So there is rent and bills to be paid and no one there! It was insane.




So here I am with a house note, and bills because these two boys who wanted to be together so badly that they lived apart for a month (while Marcus was courting another boy to be one of their infamous and always failing third boyfriends the whole time.) I was happy to an extent to be rid of these two, now keep in mind that Mason is hardly the problem most of the time and usually just lumped in with Marcus, but Marcus had been sleeping with and trying to be friends with my ex, and flaunting it in my face when I constantly told him that it bothered me. "I don't see what the big deal is." Well sir, when someone asks you to stop doing something in their face usually there is a reason.


Offense Two: While we're on the road to Disney World I get a text message from my now ex-roommates very curious to see who was going to be in the house while I was away. I tried to avoid the subject at all costs since seeing that it is now my house and if you left your stuff in it, well you'll just have to wait till I get back in town to get retrieve it. That's how it works when you don't pay rent and just leave your stuff. So I tell him Julian will be in the house and that’s it. Later that week I get a text from Julian saying that someone had been in the house. Turns out Marcus, without telling anyone, goes through the house and just starts to take random stuff. Granted yes, it is your stuff, but it is not your home.


So that means you need to be there when someone else is. Who knows what else he took! I found multiple pairs of my underwear in their dirty laundry and I'm still missing some shirts. So we get home and I discover the pile of unpaid bills was missing! You know the bills they weren't (and haven't) paid and I had to have to get everything changed over! Not only that but I had to pay reconnection and late fees because they let the Gas and Water get turned off.


Third Offense: I understand we parted ways... We didn't talk about it in public its bad business. I have been asked over and over and over and over what happened to Mason, yet I have not said a single bad thing outside of my group of friends. Yet if you go on Wylernation all mention of me is deleted because Marcus didn't like how well I am doing for myself while Mason has to re-image himself. But to go and make it a Porter thing. You can dislike ******** all you want, that’s off camera and that’s our personal stuff but to freaking make this a professional issue is just tacky. (Okay, yeah, I'm airing my dirty laundry right now but my head is about to explode!)


Fourth Strike: Last night, I get a text from Marcus: My parents want our stuff, we're going to get it tomorrow morning. I get this text at like six o'clock. Meaning we have fifteen hours. Okay, here's the thing. It is their stuff so they're entitled to it. I'm not angry about that. But we did have a deal I'd watch it for six months and they won't have to get a storage unit. So it was a fair trade... Well they wanted it back no big... But fifteen hours notice!?! They took the Washer and the Dryer. The Dining room set... The Living Room set... My bed... My roommates bed... The desks... No warning is a bit of problem for me.


The Final Straw... I had met with Marcus a while back and told him since they were no longer paying rent or bills they had to give me back the master key and garage door opener. So he did... This morning I wake up to Mason in my house... He had used a key that they had made. There are two more keys. He basically lied, and when I confronted him he said "I gave you MY key."  They still have keys to the house so they can come and go as they please I believe this is called breaking and entering folks. Oh yes... And Lying... That is what set me over the edge now I have to change the locks and the garage door because how can I trust them not to come and go at their leisure. Why they would come back, I don't know. But do you really leave your door wide open to people who seem hellbent on your destruction!


So the saga ends. No more hunts for their third boyfriends. No more moody fights. No more random men coming over and staying for days because he was staying around for sex that wasn't happening. No more sloppy ass, dishes everywhere and stinking up my bathroom roommates. The Wylers. Not good roommates.


I'd like to end this by saying I miss Mason around. He's a fun guy to hang out with. He's a sweetie and maybe someday down the road we can hang out and you can look me in the eye. You know what I'm talking about. Good luck boys. I wish you the best in life, in love, and in prosperity. But no... We will not be signing another lease together.






Peace Out Bro Scout,


Porter Wescott

2 comments:

  1. I know the truth and thats all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not understand this "Marcus" thing, he is Asian, since when do a bunch of white boys want Asian? Oh yea look at Mason...that's another thing I could never figure out lol. A hot as boy like that is into Asians? YUCK!

    ReplyDelete